Rev. Dr. Anthony L. Phillips, J.D., D.Min. practices law in the following areas:
- Serious Personal Injury/accidents, (Auto/Truck/Train accidents, Medical Malpractice, Workers’ Compensation);
- Family Law (Divorce, Adoption, Motions to Modify, Juvenile Law);
- Criminal Defense (Federal and State, felonies, misdemeanors), and
- General Civil Litigation (Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Corporate governance, Admiralty).
Anthony is admitted to the Bar at:
- State of Missouri (http://www.mobar.Org)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri (https://www.moep.uscourts.gov/ )
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri (https://www.mow.uscourts.gov/ )
Anthony moved to Springfield to join the Piatchek Law Firm in 2021. Anthony’s enthusiasm and advocacy on behalf of his clients is what drives his practice. Anthony has previously worked as an Attorney, a University professor, a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and was a futures and commodities day trader for years. When not working Anthony enjoys reading, meditation, video games, and spending time with his cat named Bussho.