At the Piatchek Law Firm, our attorneys have the compassion and experience necessary to help your family receive compensation as a result of the death of a loved one. Whether your case is one concerning medical malpractice, auto accidents, or another tragedy, you can count on our wrongful death and injury attorneys to do their very best to help your family get fair and just compensation for your loss.
A variety of factors affect how much compensation the courts award, which is why you need a trusted attorney to represent your interests during this process. Some of those factors include the following:
- Medical costs from last illness or injury
- Funeral costs
- Yearly earnings of the deceased, including potential future earnings
- The amount of dependents the deceased had, such as a spouse or children
- The extent that dependents relied on the deceased
- Loss of companionship
Our wrongful death attorneys are not your average attorneys. We have the unique ability to treat our clients with the compassion, understanding, and respect that they deserve while still aggressively and rigorously pursuing their cases. For caring, experienced, and compassionate legal representation, contact our offices to arrange a confidential consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request, and we can arrange a home, office, or hospital visit if you are unable to travel to our offices. If you have been involved in an accident and have questions, please contact us at 417-882-5858 to get started.
* Clients may be responsible for costs or expenses. Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.