Dear friends and clients:
I hope this letter finds you feeling well. I am writing to you today to let you know that during these unusual and trying times, our office is open and we are ready to help.
For those who are social distancing, self-quarantined, or subject to “stay at home” orders, we are happy to provide our services by phone, internet, video chat, mail, email, or other means that do not require “in person” meetings; you do not need to travel to our office.
For those who would like to meet in person at our offices, please note we are sanitizing regularly, and our waiting times are short. Additionally, have taken the following precautions:
- We are only allowing visitors by appointment, and are asking health screening questions to new arrivals.
- We are all washing our hands very regularly during the day.
- We are sanitizing our door handles, tables, desks, restrooms, surfaces, lobby, and waiting area continuously.
- We have temporarily suspended hand shaking in favor of other forms of greeting.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer in our lobby, conference areas, and all offices; both staff and clients are encouraged to use it as needed.
- We have removed all reading materials from our lobby and are sanitizing it regularly.
- We plan to open windows and create air flow as weather permits; otherwise we have installed high efficiency air filters and plan to run our system continuously.
- We are using our best efforts to escort clients from our lobby to their final meeting areas as soon as possible after arrival, in an effort to have as few clients as possible in our lobby at one time.
- We have encouraged any employees (and clients) who don’t feel well to stay home.
- We are currently providing many remote legal services (by phone, video, internet, email, mail etc.) to our clients. We usually prefer “in person” consultations, but please note we offer many alternatives that do not involve “in person meetings” to clients who are social distancing or self-quarantined.
I appreciate your time. If you need any assistance, call us at (417) 882-5858 or visit us at www.OzarksLawFirm.com today. We are here to help, and would love to provide you and your family with some additional peace of mind during these uncertain times.
Joseph J. Piatchek, Managing Attorney