At the Piatchek Law Firm, our attorneys can assist you with a wide array of business transactions, including buying a business and selling a business.
We understand that every business transaction is a risk/reward proposition. The risks include potential tax consequences and exposure to lawsuits. The rewards include profits, new relationships, and additional sources of income from new lines of business. The key to business success is the ability to minimize your risks while maximizing the potential rewards during the transaction process.
At our firm, we are committed to providing a high degree of personal attention, so that we can get to know our clients and their businesses as well as they do. This allows us to analyze proposed business transactions from an informed perspective and to advise our clients more effectively. Better still, we provide these services for an affordable cost.
Handling Business Transactions of All Types
Clearly businesses cannot thrive without transactions and interactions with customers and fellow businesses. Our attorneys know this, and we understand the importance of making each of our clients’ business transactions a successful one. Our firm can provide you with effective counsel and representation for a wide range of business transactions, including the following:
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Asset purchase agreement
- Stock purchase agreement
- Commercial real estate purchase or sale
- Buy-sell agreement between fellow stockholders or multiple LLC members
- Drafting or review of an employment contract
- Non-compete agreement
- Non-solicitation agreement
- Confidentiality agreement
- Severance agreement
- Business-to-business contract
- Commercial real estate lease
- Buying, selling, or leasing business equipment
- Loan contract, promissory note, and debt financing agreement
- Vendor, supplier, franchisor, and distributor agreements
- Joint venture setups
- Business succession planning
- Business formation or restructuring
- A variety of other business-related contracts and relationships
To discuss your business transaction with our attorneys, including managing partner Joseph J. Piatchek, please schedule a complimentary consultation today at 417-882-5858 or by contacting us online.