We Take Pride in Giving Back to Our Community
Through community involvement, the Piatchek Law Firm supports the building of a safer, stronger, and better educated community right here in the Ozarks. Of course, our primary duty is to advocate for and protect the legal rights of our clients, but outside of the courtroom, our attorneys and staff participate in a variety of professional, spiritual, and charitable organizations that are each important in their own way. We are proud of the many roles that our firm and its members play in the community and the diversity of organizations that we are able to support.
At the Piatchek Law Firm, we each do our best to foster an environment of service and respect, by donating our time and individual skills to the various organizations that make our Ozarks community strong. One of our goals has always been to provide affordable legal services to our community. This mentality of accessibility, inclusivity, and transparency guides our civic engagement as well.
We are currently involved in the following professional, spiritual, and charitable organizations:
- Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- ABA Business Law Section
- Greene County Estate Planning Council
- Better Business Bureau
- Southeast Rotary Club of Springfield, Missouri
- Previous Member, Board of Directors, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Ozarks, Inc.
- Springfield Business Works, Past President
- Immaculate Conception Parrish of Springfield, Missouri
- Previous Board Member, Birthright
- Lifehouse Crisis Maternity Home, Springfield, Missouri
- HOPE Foundation of Springfield, Missouri
- Legal Services of Southern Missouri, previous participant
We consider it a duty and pleasure to support our community, and are proud of each of our staff members who donate their time and skills to various organizations throughout the Ozarks. Joining an organization like the ones listed above is a great way to meet the wonderful people who make up your community, and truly be a part of the change you wish to see in the world. Our commitment to justice and community building doesn’t stop on the weekends, we just get to wear jeans.